I'm a father of 2 boys 9 and 13. I've always been an athlete in multiple sports. Hockey, fastball, boxing, curling and motocross. I enjoy being active and hanging out with family and friends. I beleive you should always give 100% and take pride in whatever you do. Be willing to always learn, team with likeminded people and release negative people in your life.
- Certified through The Cancer Exercise Training Institute
- First Aid and CPR Level C
- Certified Massage Therapist
- I was athlete of the year at my school. I was the pitcher of my fastball team.
- Played every position in hockey and was scouted to Notre Dame is Saskatchewan.
- Played Jr A hockey in Ft St John BC and Jr B in Hanna Alberta. Had 8 points in one hockey game and received 2 MVP's in a tournament(1 is the rule).
- Was selected to compete in the BC winter games in boxing.
- Competed in a natural bodybuilding competition in 1999. It was a drug tested, polygraphed and blood tested event.
- Owned Chanceformations Personal Training Inc for 9 yrs
Was main sponsor, helped set up & lead the warmup for 2 yrs for the Pineapple Challenge Fundraiser for the Lymphoma and Leukemia Foundation
I am also a leader and volunteer at Rowan House(shelter for abused women) in High River
I am a certified cancer exercise specialist(designing programs for clients 6 weeks after their last treatment or surgery)
Each type of cancer treatment or surgery needs a very specific program, if it isn't the correct program it can actually cause more damage.
This certification allows me to work directly with my clients doctor to make sure their needs are met.
I also teach boxing fundamental classes and Fitcamp classes(total body workouts designed for all fitness levels).
My fitness philosophy is to make fitness fun, affordable and help people break through their plateau and reach their potential.
I'm a huge movie buff, enjoy time with my kids and girlfriend, doing physical activities as well as playing video games and relaxing. I have music playing all the time, all types.
BOOK YOUR PERSONAL TRAINING
One on One Personal Training | Semi-Private Personal Training | Personalized Workout or Injury Rehab Programs
At Kensington Fitness we have a fabulous team of personal trainers and consultations are always free. Feel free to read through our trainers bio’s below but don’t worry we’ll help you find your best match!