Have you ever avoided scheduling an appointment because you didn't want to deal with the hassle of filing the claim? You're not alone. Nobody likes that part, but we've got you covered with Direct Billing.
We are pleased to offer our patients with direct billing options for most health insurance providers. We know insurance paperwork is overwhelming and can get in the way of using the benefits your insurance offers.
Let us make it easy for you to take care of your health.
WHAT IS DIRECT BILLING?
What is direct billing? It's really as simple as it sounds. We can bill your insurance company directly so you don't have to mess with forms, claims, and phone calls. It's another way we make taking care of your health a one-stop shopping delight.
3 WAYS DIRECT BILLING HELPS YOU
1. Eliminates insurance paperwork.
2. Reduces out of pocket expenses and/or saves you time waiting to be reimbursed.
3. Allows you to cover some of your wellness membership costs.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR DIRECT INSURANCE BILLING
Direct billing couldn't be easier and getting you back to what matters most is our priority. That's why we know how to get the filing done, fast and right. You won't have to worry about submitting your claims or following up to make sure everything's in order.
First thing is making sure your insurance is supported. We offer direct billing with the following health insurance providers:
- Alberta Blue Cross
- Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- First Canadian Insurance Corporation
- Great West Life
- Green Shield
- IA Financial Group
- Johnson Insurance
- Johnston Group
- Maximum Benefit
- SSQ Financial Group
- Sunlife Financial
USING DIRECT INSURANCE BILLING IS AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3
- Book an appointment
- Bring a photo ID, your insurance card with policy number, and member ID & be prepared to fill out a simple form on your first visit.
- Tell us you'd like us to direct bill your insurance company.
We know how much you care about your health and you've got better things to do than wrestle with paperwork. Now with direct billing you can come on in and use your benefits without having to worry about a thing.