I am one of those very rare people that is lucky enough to be able to say My Job is My Hobby and My Hobby is My Job.
I am an IFBB Women’s Physique Pro. The last fifteen plus years of my life have been dedicated to fitness both personally and professionally. I have had a successful competitive career beginning in 2007. I have many wins to my credit at the divisional, provincial and national level in both Canada and the US in both lightweight and middleweight women’s bodybuilding and more recently in Women’s Physique. In 2015 I became Canada’s Top Amateur Women’s Physique Competitor to date capturing both the Open and Master’s Overall Titles at the Canadian Nationals earning me not one but two IFBB Pro Cards. Since then I have had consistent strong showings in all the IFBB Pro Shows I have competed in.
I have been personal training full time for over a decade. I have a Physical Education Diploma, a Business Degree specializing in Sport and Recreation as well as countless other industry specific certifications.
- B.B.E. Sport and Recreation
- Physical Education Diploma (MRU)
- Certified TRX Suspension Trainer
- Certified Agatsu Kettlebell Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Can-Fit-Pro – CPT
- IFBB Women’s Physique Pro
- 2016 - Dallas Europa Pro Show – 2nd Place
- 2016 - Toronto Pro Super Show – 4th Place
- 2015 – Alberta Women’s Physique Competitor of The Year
- 2015 Vancouver Pro/AM – 5th Place
- 2015 – Canadian Women’s Physique Overall Champion – 1st Place
- 2015 – Canadian Women’s Physique Masters Overall – 1st Place
- 2013 – Emerald Cup Heavyweight Bodybuilding – 1st Place
- 2013 – Canadian National Middleweight Bodybuilding – 2nd Place
- 2011 – Alberta Middleweight Bodybuilding Champion – 1st Place
- 2010 – NPC San Diego Championships – 2nd Place
- 2007 – Southern Alberta Lightweight Bodybuilding – 1st Place
I have worked extensively with a wide range of clients. While I prefer to not have a specialization a “Niche” of training clients with years and years of training experience has developed organically for me. These clients require a specific level of expertise and often more unique and creative training methods to make the desired changes to their physiques and to allow them to break through some very comfortable plateaus.
My training purpose and passion tends to come full circle back to my love of the Competition World.
I have experience working with both male and female clients in almost all physique disciplines from the divisional through to the National Level. I believe firmly in only accepting a limited number of competitor clients each season because I truly believe someone that takes on this very difficult and specific challenge should have a coach that can invest the time and attention necessary to support them in this journey.
I am here to Teach You, I am not here to be your sole motivation for showing up to the gym everyday. My goal is always to create good habits and a solid knowledge base about Exercise, Fitness and Nutrition so that it becomes a natural part of your life. Ultimately I want to know that clients I have worked with continue to train and pursue fit active lifestyles through whatever activities they enjoy the most.
- Beach Vacations
- Physique Competitions
- Mystery Fluff
BOOK YOUR PERSONAL TRAINING
One on One Personal Training | Semi-Private Personal Training | Personalized Workout or Injury Rehab Programs
At Kensington Fitness we have a fabulous team of personal trainers and consultations are always free. Feel free to read through our trainers bio’s but don’t worry we’ll help you find your best match!